Donate To Your Library
YOU decide how the monetary donation will be used. Some options include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Let the Library decide
- Programs that promote literacy and a lifelong love of reading and learning
- A financial gift to a specific branch or department, for example:
- Facility improvements
- Special materials, such as large print or eBooks
- Library furniture and equipment
- Digitization efforts to put local history / genealogy information online
- Adding to the Hoosier Art Collection
Memorial Gift Program
When you want to honor a loved one who has passed away.
When you make an in memoriam gift to the Walton & Tipton Township Public Library , the library helps to make sure that the community remembers your loved one(s) while assisting the library in its educational mission.
When a loved one passes, you can request that people make a donation to the Walton & Tipton Township Public Library in memory of your loved one(s) in lieu of flowers.
If you have questions about the Memorial Gift Program or would like to make a gift to the library, please contact Karen S. Troutman, director for the Walton & Tipton Township Public Library. Karen S. Troutman Director Walton & Tipton Township Public Library 110 N.Main Street, Walton IN 46994 email@example.com
You can also remember the library when estate-planning.
Remembering the library in your will helps ensure that the library will continue to maintain its excellent service and inviting environment that you have come to know and appreciate.
For more information about estate-planning, please contact Karen Troutman, director of the Walton & Tipton Township Public Library